Re-Invent Your Home
While we are capable of designing and building new homes in Virginia and Maryland, we at A.R. Design Group are also capable of remodeling the space you have into the home of your dreams. If you are looking to remodel, we are one of the very few design firms that can boast a 100 percent customer satisfaction rate because of our commitment to providing customers with a quality finished product. We want to work with you to make sure that your existing space is transformed into a home you want to call your own.
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
WHY REMODEL INSTEAD OF BUILD?
Remodeling your home can help you:
- Maximize the use of your space by reconfiguring your floor plan;
- Increase your livable space by finishing an unfinished basement and/or adding an extension;
- Modernize your home by upgrading cabinets, counter tops, appliances and fixtures;
- Save money on your electric and gas bills by installing energy efficient windows, doors, insulation and climate control systems;
- Accommodate family who have special needs, such as elderly parents;
- Increase the overall value of your home and your equity.
Before embarking on a home remodeling project, it is always helpful to nail down the goal behind the project itself, whether it is to add more space, modernize your home, add a bathroom or to simply increase the value of your home.
BUDGET & PLANS
Once you have determined the goal behind remodeling your home, you then have to set a budget. Based on that budget, we put together a plan to best meet your goals. You will then sit down with our designer who will help you map out your home remodeling project. With the designer’s help you will create a customized floor plan and select the materials that will bring out the best of your home.
Our design staff will be on hand throughout the construction process in order to make sure all budgets, space plans and materials are being installed and constructed to specifications. A.R. Design Group will keep you informed throughout the entire process and make sure your work meets the highest of standards held by Northern Virginia builders.