BATHROOM REMODELING CONTRACTORS
Re-Design Your Bathroom
Re-designing your bathroom is an exciting experience. We at A.R. Design Group will schedule a time for you to meet with one of our expert designers, making the process as easy and pleasant as possible. As part of this process, we will provide you with access to a secure website that will contain all the details of your project.
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
BUILDING & CONSTRUCTION
If you already have the design of your dream home completed, A.R. Design Group will provide unmatched service in the actual construction of your home. As the finest new home builders in Maryland and Northern Virginia, we will do everything possible to make sure your new building is a safe and attractive place to live and/or work. We will follow all national and local code requirements. And our professional and highly experienced project managers will work with all our other team members to make sure your finished project fulfills all of your specific requirements to reflect your unique vision and desires. Among the building process services we provide are:xt.
- Review & Inspection of Your Design Plan
- Site Inspection
- Apply for Permits
Whether you choose to work with A.R. Design Group for the complete project start-to-finish, or simply the construction phase, our extensive network of business associations offers our clients discounts on quality materials & services provided by top-quality suppliers.
Your new home in Northern Virginia or Maryland is a dream project for you and your family. To fulfill your dream, you want to work with the best custom home builders in VA and MD. Satisfied customers of A.R. Design Group have testified to the company’s workmanship, attention to detail, professionalism and personal courtesy.
ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
BEFORE WE BEGIN
FINDING A LOT
One of the first steps to building your luxury home is to acquire a plot of land that meets all of your needs. There are many factors to consider when buying land. There are the obvious considerations, such as location and size, but there are also other less known factors one must consider. These include the soil quality and local ordinances and regulations that may affect what you can build on that land. So, to be sure you are buying the right plot of land, it is always a good idea to contact a contractor like AR Design Group, where we have over 25 years of experience buying plots of land and building our customers the home of their dreams.
Before buying a lot, here are some questions you may want to ask:
- What are the restrictive zoning regulations of the neighborhood and city/county where the plot of land is located? Such regulations can limit what you may be able to build on your land.
- Has the plot of land already been connected with the public sewer, water and natural gas and/or electricity? If not already connected, you will likely incur additional costs to do so.
- If the plot of land is not yet or cannot be connected to the public sewer, then does the quality of the soil allow you to use a septic system?
- Are there any easements on the lot? Does this easement affect on the size?
- Are there any easements, public or private, located on the plot of land? Easements may restrict what you may do with portions or the entire plot of land.
- Set a realistic budget. Begin now to think about how much you can afford to spend. Chances are you will need a construction loan and a mortgage. It’s not too early to find out what size loan you qualify for. Also, knowing the approximate costs will help you modify your building plans to meet your budget.
- Review as many floor plans as possible and write down what you do and do not like about each plan.
- Determine which characteristics of your dream home are most important to you and will make it feel special.
- Provide pictures of items you would like to have in your house.
- Call us to arrange a preliminary design meeting.